My name is Wendy Hammond and I have a passion for ideas. I love analyzing, making connections, and figuring out how to best present them so they can be understood by others.
Since 2003 I have worked in fundraising and public relations for World Renew (formerly known as CRWRC, an international community development and relief organization). I’ve been able to combine my love for public relations, marketing, and group facilitation to achieve both work and personal goals.
- Secrets of Implementation, Technology of Participation (ToP) 2011
- FastTrac New Venture Entrepreneurial Training, MichiganSmallBusinessDevelopment & TechnologyDevelopmentCenter (2011)
- Strategic Planning, Technology of Participation (ToP) 2008
- Group Facilitation Methods, Technology of Participation (ToP) 2007
- MPA, Nonprofit Management, GrandValleyStateUniversity (2007)
- BS, Advertising & Public Relations, Grand Valley State University (1998)